Thursday, June 12, 2008

healing for the sick

"He (Jesus) personally carried our sins
in his body on the cross
so that we can be dead to sin
and live for what is right.
By his wounds
you are healed." I Peter 2:24 (NLT)


"Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." Psalm 103:1-5 (NIV)


"... I (God) will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security." Jeremiah 33:6 (NIV)


"... the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven." James 5:15 (NIV)


if these words are true, then i beg all of heaven to let them be real and alive and true in jaci's life today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home