Saturday, February 02, 2008

archive three: a little addicted

october 30, 2007

... to Roller Coaster Tycoon III. Please, somebody! Anybody! Buy me this game... I think my cousin, Jon, is over me taking over his computer to play it. What can I say? Once my creative juices start to flow, there is NO stopping me! I'm such an addict to stuff, it's not even funny. Like the times I was addicted to the books of Donald Miller, studying apologetics and spiritual gifts, eating ice cream (which I am STILL dealing with), skateboarding, playing drums, designing houses (I used to want to go into architecture and interior design), ska music, wearing tinted glasses even in dark rooms, the TV shows "Alias", "Trading Spaces", and "So You Think You Can Dance", the video games "Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2", "Tekken 2", "Need for Speed: Most Wanted", "Need for Speed: Underground" and "Spiderman 3". I like something and I go for it with everything in me. It has been to my benefit that I haven't caught on to anything harmful, cuz can you even imagine the kind of alchoholic I would be? NOT GOOD!

Currently playing :
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
Release date: 26 October, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home