Saturday, February 02, 2008

archive ten: way major

to everyone that has, in some way, been present throughout this whole moving process, i just want to say thank you for being supportive, thank you for your time, your counsel and your love. as i was finishing up my packing tonight, i was feeling utterly grateful for you all - the amazing people who make me feel so loved and who, in turn, allow me to love them.

i am feeling a bit anxious about my departure, so if you talk to God, do me a favor and ask Him to gimme some peace, will ya? i could you all that i can get!

this is not the end of me living in california (i have a feeling i will be back), but this is the beginning of something new and fresh and exciting. change and growth are lying on the threshold of this season - it's gonna be a bit painful at times, i am sure. but i know that this move, this opportunity for progress, is going to be flippin' amazing! and i know that i won't have anything to worry about or regret.

again, i love each and every one of you. my friends, i apologize if i was not able to spend some time with you. i will be back to visit the first week in april, so leave some room in your lives for me, eh?

rock on, friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home