Sunday, October 16, 2005

Quickie Update

Hello to all! Just wanted to let you know that I have some BRAND SPANKING NEW pictures on my myspace account. Check them out if you have some time, hey? I'm doing well. Kathmandu is getting a bit cooler, and I hope we get to see some snow! Ministry has been fabulous... I'll give more detail soon. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL!

Go here:
http://www.myspace.com/11174705

Prayer Requests:
PRAY FOR HEALTH! I haven't been sick, but it seems that almost everyone else has!

1 Comments:

At 10/16/05, 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the good old days, when we hung out in the Lakeside teachers lounge? Remember when you would graciously come and kick butt on the drums @ CrossWalk? Remember when we ate lumpia and sang karaoke at your wicked cool birthday party? Remember when you visited my class, and my student told you that "God must think you are pretty special to have picked you for that job..." That was true. AND, I miss those days. Sigh. Much love, Jamie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home