Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Faces of YWAM Perth

The moment you have all been waiting for... pictures of where I live!!!

[Sorry for inconvenience, but these pictures were causing my site to load slowly, so I will have to put them up another way. Thanks for understanding, friends!]

So that's it for now. I'll add some more pictures as I find time to do so. I am setting up an online photo to help me get pictures to you all sooner, so be on the look out for that, eh? I hope you love these sites, and I am definitely waiting for you all to send me some. Oh, and will somebody please send me some mail? I'm feeling left out cuz all it seems like everyone's getting heaps of mail but me. It makes me kind of sad. Anywho, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU HEAPS! Rock on!

1 Comments:

At 9/13/06, 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgiving, letting go--releasing fear and so on can be so difficult and yet so easy if the mind just attends to a little re-training. There are some free subliminal and hypnosis programs for these issues at www.innertalk.com and they helped me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home