Friday, July 01, 2005

Deprived

Ok, so let's face it. America is one of the greatest nations in the world! I have seen the "other side" (other countries) and there are just some things that I LOVE about America (especially California) that you wouldn't see anywhere else. So, I have decided to send an S.O.S. to the world and ask that if you find it in your heart to send me something here in Perth, these would be the items to do so:

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (all flavors), Cap'n Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Grahams (they do not necessarily provide a full breakfast for us, so cereal and things would be great, except no nuts can enter the country...), GOOD EARTH CHAI TEA (Mama Steph, you know what I'm talking about!!!), S'more & Strawberry Pop Tarts, Ketchup packets you get from Fast Food places (they're easy and free, and Ketchup here tastes weird), RANCH DRESSING!!!, A Brita Water Filter (for hydration purposes), Toilet Paper, Aquafresh Toothpaste, Sour Punch Candy... I wish you could send In & Out Burger, but I guess McDonalds, Hungry Jack (Burger King) & Subdway will have to do. Did you also know that there is NO, I repeat, NO STARBUCKS here in the western part of Australia? HOW TRAGIC?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Yes, I cried.

Anyways, enjoy the pictures and WRITE ME, LOVE YOU ALL:
PO Box 8501 Perth Business Centre
Western Australia 6849
Australia

1 Comments:

At 7/5/05, 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'll keep on drinking Starbucks on your behalf while you're there =) It was nice meeting you and i hope things are going well for you in Perth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home