Monday, June 20, 2005

THIS IS IT!

Ok, kids, this is the week we've all been waiting for: departure week! There are many things that have happened since the last time I was here, all of which will be recorded some other day. But today, I cannot look behind and I must look ahead! Today is Monday, June 20th, and I officially leave these United States of America on Thursday, June 23rd. I cannot wait! Well, actually, I can, but I know that I won't have to wait for very long.

Preparation for this trip has been such a blessed time of learning. When I say blessed, I truly mean it because I the fund-raising for this trip has been covered by the provision of God's hand. It has been an incredible testimony of His faithfulness and even an incredible testimony of the people that I have surrounded myself with. There is no doubt in my mind that I am loved by these people - my friends, my family - you have all been so supportive. Because of your help, I have been able to raise $5195 US dollars! That is over half of the $9350 budget that I have made for myself (personal expense and emergency "cushion" included). Now, although this has already been such an incredible feat, there is still $4155 to raise! So if the Lord leads, please pray about what you can do to partner with me in obeying the call of the Lord for the mission field overseas.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT! I am humbled and I am grateful for your love and your support. And now I am off! See you on the "other side".

Countdown to Departure: 4 days
Countdown to DTS: 14 days

PS Make sure that I am able to keep in touch with you, email me your home addresses, phone numbers and email addresses to ensure that you receive my newsletters and updates! THANKS AND I LOVE YOU ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home