Saturday, May 07, 2005

"is that your final answer?"

What is my final answer? Answer to what, you might be asking? Answer to anything, really! It's finals month, and my semester is winding down. In actuality, my semester is plumeting to the ground with my mental stability! I have fallen behind a bit, but have been doing my best to catch up. This week has been a great week of catch-up. What was once impossible is now do-able, but more important, it is obtainable. And I am going to go after it with relentless pursuit!

This semester I have felt as if I've absorbed more from my classes than I had in previous ones. Really, it was nothing more than applying myself to what I was taking in. On top of that, I have actually been interested in expanding my knowledge about the subjects I've been studying - World Regional Geography (basically studying maps), Religions of the Western World, English 1B (lituratue, theatre & poetry) and History 17B (the background of our country)

All that to say, things are going well with preparation for my departure! I haven't had too much time to focus on my trip since school is priority at the moment. I've given myself by Friday to purchase my plane ticket, so I have 7 days to raise about $600. Help me pray, friends, I'm almost to my goal!

KEEP IN TOUCH and feel free to write me anytime... there is no excuse to not keeping in touch because of the many ways you can contact me. I love to hear from you guys!

Countdown to DTS: 66 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home