Friday, May 27, 2005

Finito!

I took my last final yesterday, and did it in under an hour, might I add! This week's slew of tests left my brain more muscular than it's ever been. I was going for 12 units this semester which may have seemed like a piece of cake compared to my 16-unit attempts in past semesters. But I will tell you, these would have to be the hardest 12 units I've ever had to earn. Maybe I should stick with the 12 units and actually finish the courses rather than attempt 16 and end up with 12.

In any case, I am done! PRAISE THE LORD!

I am almost gone... and once I am gone, I will not be back for quite some time. The reality of it all is slowly sinking in, I can hardly contain myself. I've been selling lumpia all week, so that's helping the fund-raising process and I am also leading at the Worship Center here in Stockton this Sunday. They are so generous in their giving, so that will be a blessing as well.

Word of the Day: "Surely you shall call a nation you do not know, And nations who do not know you shall run to you, Because of the LORD your God, And the Holy One of Israel; For He has glorified you." Isaiah 55:5, NKJV

Countdown to Departure Date: 27 days
Countdown to DTS: 37 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home