Thursday, April 28, 2005

Approved

I just received word via e-mail that my student Visa was approved! I can now officially "study" in the country of Australia until January 17th when my Visa expires. Thank the Lord that it only took ONE DAY for it to process and be approved! Wow!

Another great thing to report: God has been doing some reformation in our youth group and our church. Tonight was no exception. In praise & worship, I have felt the youth group begin to act on their own as far as desiring to get into God's throne room. Stephanie & I, at one point, both felt like we should have just laid on our backs and soaked in Dad's presence. We weren't even remotely close to each other, but it was corporate, especially because Kara Deparsia (a girl in our youth group) was already on her back before God. HOW AWESOME!

YAY for GOOD NEWS!

Countdown to DTS: 74 days

1 Comments:

At 10/14/06, 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just fount this entry. Yea, I'm a dork, I typed in my name at google, and found this. I had no idea you wrote this about me, lol. That was so... long ago. :D

-Kara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home