Thursday, March 03, 2005

yummy blog

i guess no one is interested in receiving my newsletter since there were no physical addresses sent to me... how sad! it makes me wanna cry! not really, but you know...

a shout out goes to my friends from The Gambia, West Africa who have recently visited this site. ROCK ON! i definitely miss you all very much and hope to see you soon, mates.

school has been taking its toll on me. because my mind is overwhelmed, i find that my body becomes tired easily as well. we have had a number of three-day weekends, and i am just about ready for another one, how about you?

i have recently purchased a lovely apple 10G ipod, 3rd generation! it was an exciting win off of ebay...



isn't it pretty? my sister said that it was my idol. yes, i have to admit, for the first couple of days it was. but now i figure i can use it for the good of all mankind!

after a few weeks of self-pity after not having "anything cool to show for myself" (my car has been out of service and my razor scooter had just broke), i bid and won this little toy. i figure it will be great for travel so i don't have to lug around all 300+ of my cds. praise God for cool technology, and even moreso for the funds to buy new technology.

i have also purchased 5 boxes of girlscout cookies (3 samoas, 1 lemon coolers, 1 tagalongs to be exact) and since then have gained 20 pounds... JUST KIDDING! those girlscouts must be tired from making all of those cookies, boy, i'll tell ya!

Countdown to DTS: 120 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home