Friday, April 01, 2005

raging on!

i'm still going strong and i'm raging on
i gotta keep my head up, keep singing my song...

yeah, i'm starting a rap career in hopes to raise more money for my DTS tuition! just thought i would say THANK YOU! to all of my supporters who have already financially sacrificed to get me to Perth. THANK YOU! to all of you beautiful people who have been keeping me in prayer, and THANK YOU! to all of you beautiful people who are reading this and are about to show your support! i'm prophetically calling you into existence in Jesus Name! haha...

$648 dollars and counting, about $1000 to go before i get to purchase my airfare. God is SO GOOD! i am SO EXCITED!

oh, i have a praise report! MY CAR IS FIXED! WOO HOO! so miriam is mobile once again!

i have updated my journal - the link's to the left...

love you all and ROCK ON! (what is up with all of those capital letters... does it sound like i'm excited cuz i am actually just faking it...)

Countdown to DTS: 100 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home